Your Certified DOT Examination Partners
At AFC Urgent Care our physicians have been trained and certified to perform DOT physical exams helping to ensure that drivers of commercial motor vehicles (CMV) are physically and mentally fit improving highway safety for all.
Our certified physicians will perform your exam which will include a:
- Review of your medical history
- Measurement of your height, weight, blood pressure and heart rate
- And a review of your lung, vision and hearing function
The U.S Department of Transportation requires that anyone applying for, or with a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), must pass this exam a minimum of every two years.
To be well prepared for the exam, we encourage you to review our checklist prior to your visit and on the day of, it’s a good idea to be well-hydrated and to avoid caffeine and tobacco products.
AFC urgent care makes it easy and convenient to take your DOT exam:
- We are conveniently located off of Rt. 93, Exit 6 making us easily accessible from not only Braintree but the surrounding towns of Quincy, Milton, Randolph, Holbrook, Weymouth and other nearby towns
- No appointments are necessary, simply walk-in anytime during our business hours to complete the exam
- Assuming you pass the exam, you will leave with your Medical Examination Report and your laminated DOT medical card
If you are an employer, who needs DOT examinations completed on an ongoing basis for your employees, look no further than AFC Urgent Care. We are committed to getting your drivers on the road quickly and safely.
Contact Lee Moehlenkamp at 781.848.2273 or send an email to email@example.com to set up an account with us today.